Pricing Estimation Guide
How We Determine Prices
Our team holds a high level of pride in our work and the honesty in which it is done. We are not a commission based company, we do not believe in scare tactics nor do we believe in offering unnecessary services. We provide honest, expert, advice and service.
Each and every project is different and unique in its own way. With that holding true, Will Spurlock Electric can only accurately quote your electrical needs with an on-site assessment in which our trained technicians will be able to present to you an accurate quote with no surprises at the end.
Once our technician has completed the on-site assessment they will explain in detail exactly what they are going to do, what you can expect throughout the process, address any questions or concerns that you may have and provide you with an accurate quote.
To help assist you with budgeting for your upcoming project we have provided an estimating guide below to help you understand “on average” the costs associated with an electrical service.
- Replace existing circuit breaker, up to 125 Amp. = $69.00 - $280.00
- Existing wiring and support, standard ceiling height – two story = $164.00 - $288.00
- New install, brace, wire, 2 switches, standard ceiling height – two story = $575.00 - $800.00
- Existing wiring and support, standard ceiling height – two story = $170.00 - $675.00
- 15-20 Amp. 120 Volt. = $240.00 - $585.00
- 15-20 Amp. 240 Volt. = $340.00 - $685.00
- 30-40 Amp. 240 Volt. = $375.00 - $850.00
- 50 Amp GFCI Protected Hot Tub = $675.00 - $1,200.00
- 50-100 Amp. Car Charger/Charging Station = $425.00 - $1,200.00
- Replace existing switch with dimmer switch = $45.00 - $225.00
- Existing wiring and mounting box, customer supplied fixture = $170.00 - $250.00
- Add wiring “from existing flood light” and mounting box, customer supplied fixture = $225.00 - $330.00
Outlets and Switches
- Replace existing outlet or switch = $29.00 - $209.00
- Add new wiring, box and outlet or switch = $186.00 - $428.00
- Replace GFCI and weatherproof outlet = $79.00 - $258.00
- Add new wiring, box and floor outlet, cut into wood or carpet, basement or crawl space access = $291.00 - $388.00
- Dimmer, motion, timer, or occupancy switches, existing switch wiring and location = $49.00 - $258.00
- Replace 150 Amp. – 200 Amp. main breaker panel = $1,650.00 - $2,300.00
- Replace 150 Amp. – 200 Amp. Meter/Meter-pack = $800.00 - $2,800.00
- 4”- 6” Recessed Can, existing switch, standard ceiling height = two story = $145.00 - $195.00
- Under cabinet lighting, upgrade existing fixtures to LED = $129 - $275 +
- Cabinet interior LED lighting, new wire and switch = $400.00 - $1200.00 +
- Level 1, including minor repair (materials not included) = $165.00 -$275.00
Request an Estimate for Your Project
We do not recommend that you rely solely on this price guide. As mentioned, every project is unique in its own way and will require an on-site assessment. For questions about your specific project please contact us.